To Reset the Phone:
- Select Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Then select Reset Tablet
To Hard Reset:
- Turn the Samsung Galaxy TAB GT-P1000 Power OFF
- Press and Hold the Volume Down and Briefly press the Power button.
- Release the Power button button when the Samasung logo appears.
- An additional menu will appear, just follow the whole instruction to hard reset the device.
- The device will then reboot, after this process been done and back to its original factory default settings.
for samsung i617 do as shown in picture for i607 press same keys
After Format menu press 1 for format then press y to confirm .