Samsung S7710 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean S7710XXAND2 Official Firmware Download List
Samsung S7710 Firmware, Samsung S7710 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware, Samsung S7710 flash file, Samsung S7710 Galaxy, Galaxy XCover 2 S7710, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean S7710XXAND2 Official Firmware Download List, How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy XCover 2 S7710 through Odin
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy XCover 2 S7710 through Odin
Install USB driver for your device on your computer- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Download Android 4.1.2 XXAND2
Firmware for Galaxy XCover 2 S7710 from the above list link Here
South Africa (Vodafone): S7710XXAND2
South Africa: S7710XXAND2
- Download Odin 3.07
- Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy XCover 2 S7710 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.07 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.07.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy XCover 2 S7710 to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on PDA button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: S7710XXDLJ5_S7710ODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background